The Casino refers to a responsible game as a customer service policy. We consider it our duty to our responsibility to you, our customers, that you enjoy the game on our site, while remaining fully aware of the possible social and financial harm, related to the problem of gambling.
Preservation of control
Gambling should be seen as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. While the majority can relate to gambling as a rest and spend on risk only, that they can afford, for some it can be more complicated. In order to maintain control over your hobby of gambling, we remind you that you always need to consider the following points:
- Gambling should be moderate and implemented as a form of leisure, and not as a way of making money
- You do not need to chase after winning - you always have a chance to win another time
- Play only when you can cover losses
- Watch the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- If you need a break from gambling, write a request to the online support service and we will exclude you for a while
If you need to talk with someone about any problems that may arise during gambling, please contact one of the organizations described below.
Do you have any problems?
If you are concerned that gambling can have a negative impact on your life or the lives of loved ones, the following questions can help you find out.
- Are you distracted by gambling from visits to work or school?
- Do you play to just spend time or avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Have you ever been criticized for your passion for gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time spent for gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or occupied in order to make bets?
- Do you reluctantly spend "game money" on anything else?
- Do you play until you lose all your money?
- Do you have a desire to try to find the lost money as soon as possible after losing?
- Do you feel lost and desperate when you run out of money while gambling?
- Can any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Do gambling lead you to depression and suicidal thoughts?
The more questions to which you answered "yes", the more likely it is that, that you have difficulties with gambling. To talk with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you need to relax from gambling, you can independently exclude yourself by contacting the support team. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for at least 3 months, and will not be renewed under any circumstances during this period. You can also request a short-term freeze of your account for a period of 7 days.
If you are considering a self-exclusion option, please do not forget to contact all gambling establishments, in which you have accounts and ask your accounts to also be blocked there. We also recommend paying attention to installing software that will allow you to block access to online gambling sites. Cm. filter systems at the bottom of this page.
Organizations engaged in consultations in the field of gambling
* GamCare, leading authoritative organization providing advice, advice and practical help in solving the social consequences of gambling in the UK can be visited at: www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Help Line: 0845 6000 133.
* Anonymous Players are a community of men and women who have teamed up to solve their own problems, gambling and helping other avid gamers do the same. There are regional offices around the world. Information about the services of Anonymous Players is available at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for those who have suffered from gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group work both in the UK and abroad. Information about the site can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and playing in a Casino are illegal for persons under the age of 18 years. Casino takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We conduct an age verification of all customers who use payment mechanisms, available up to 18 years of age and additionally perform random checks of the age of clients using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is convicted of using the site, their winnings will be confiscated.
Filtering allows parents to regulate access to the Internet, based on selected criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing sites with gambling. If you use your computer with family or friends, which are prohibited by law registration and bets on our website, or someone asked to block access to gambling on their own, please consider the following options for filtering and parental control:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com